Fit-to-Fly COVID-19 PCR Testing: At-Home Mobile Professional DNA Collection
Order Test a Minimum of 10 Days Prior to your Date of Travel.
Your Fit-to-Fly Certificate is Delivered Directly in your Inbox
- Order your mobile-collection test a minimum of 10 days before your date of travel so that we can ensure the availability of your collector
- All DNA collectors are trained and certified and follow safe COVID-19 protocol whilst in your home
- FDA-authorized Under EUA (Emergency Use Authorization)*
- Test has Received the CE Mark for Use in the UK and EU
- Test Determines if a Person is Currently Infected with COVID
- Test Compliant with all UK Regulations
- Easy & Convenient
- DDC-Approved DNA Collector Provides Professional DNA-Collection Service in your Home
- DNA Collector is Trained and Certified and Follows Safe COVID-19 Protocols
- Sample Collection Via Simple Nasal Swab
- Analysis Performed at our Highly-Accredited Laboratory
- Results in 24 – 48 hours Once Testing Begins
- PCR Technology Provides the Most Accurate Analysis for COVID Testing
- Price Includes Shipping
Order the Test Online and We Will Contact You Directly to Set up your Sample-Collection Appointment.
Result Delivered 24 – 48 Hours After Receipt of Sample at the Lab
How it Works
An approved DDC collector takes your sample in the comfort of home and then ships to the lab for testing. This is a convenient option business travellers and families with young children. The collector practices safe COVID-19 protocol whilst in your home. Once your report is ready, your Fit-to-Fly Certificate is delivered immediately via email.
IMPORTANT: Order the kit a minimum of 10 days prior to your date of travel.
Easy at-home testing is private, affordable, and convenient—no doctor’s visit required!
*This test has not been FDA cleared or approved; the test is authorized by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for use by laboratories certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) of 1988, 42 U.S.C. §263a, that meet the requirements to perform high complexity tests.
IMPORTANT: Once you order your test, we will contact you directly to set up your sample-collection appointment.